Marie L. Greenwood a uniform school. Our students will need to come to school in uniform every day.
Approved Uniform Tops
- Polo Shirt (Must be a plain polo shirt with collar)
- Polo Shirt Colors – White, Black, Dark Green, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Burgundy
Approved Uniform Bottoms
- Pants, Shorts, Skirts (skirts must remain below arm’s length)
- Pants Colors/Types – Khaki, Blue, Black, Jeans with no holes & limited designs
- Limited embroidery pants are permitted. Preference is plain bottoms
- Socks – White, Black, Dark Green, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Burgundy
- Tennis shoes or closed-toe shoes
- Students can wear Khaki dresses or vests that align with the Polo top colors listed above.
Items or Clothing Not Allowed
- Chains/jewelry or bandana’s worn on the outside of clothing are not permitted
- Hoodies are not permitted to be worn in the classroom (Must be taken off in school)
- Cell phones are not permitted to be used on campus. They will be taken and parents will be required to pick them up if they are used during school hours.
- Sweats pants
- Bottoms with holes and heavy embroidery
- Jeggings or athletic shorts (Permitted only during PE)Sandals, open-toed shoes or high heels
- If pants are too big they must be accompanied with a belt
- Shorts cannot be worn above the length of the arm
Download the School Uniform Policy: